Monday, November 14, 2011

The times they are a-changin'

I wrote this post last month and did not publish it, but as I re-read it I thought it would be a good intro to a soon to be coming post.

I don't know if it is because I'm am so indoctorated to a school calaender, but Fall feels like change. Not a cozy changing of the leaves and settling in behind decorated doors, but the rythmic footfalls of the road. I think fall is a time for new adventures. Shambra must feel the same way, because we got married in the last muggy days of August and set out for the cooler tempurates of Canada five years ago, then we had our adventure and settled down to try out normallcy. Then a few Falls back I decided that maybe a baby would be a nice addtion to our family, by December I was ready. This Fall has brought new possiblities that begain with Shambra's call to Ministry about a year ago. He has sent out resumes and had phone calls and we have had an interview. Hopefully this Fall will bring new friends into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment